Forms Under Easements

AP1 - Application to change the register

Use this form to register most transactions on a property. You will normally need to submit another form and/or appropriate evidence as well.

AN1 - Application to enter an agreed notice

Use this form if you want to enter notice of an agreement in the register.

UN1 - Application to enter a unilateral notice

Use this form to enter a unilateral notice (an entry made in the register about a third party interest affecting a registered estate or charge).

ID1 - Certificate of identity for a private individual

If you dishonestly enter information or make a statement that you know is, or might be, untrue or misleading, and intend by doing so to make a gain for yourself or another person, or to cause loss or the risk of loss to another person, you may commit the offence of fraud under section 1 of the Fraud Act 2006, the maximum penalty for which is 10 years’ imprisonment or an unlimited fine, or both. Both section A and section B of this form must be completed, dated and signed no more than three months before lodgement of an application with HM Land Registry.

Scroll to Top