This Privacy Notice outlines the basis by which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us. By visiting the site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
In the “Ask The Panel” Section where the customer wishes to seek our Services they must provide relevant personal information and fill out a payment form. Where a customer wishes to instruct legalally’s panellist or seek advice and assistance through phone or email, we will collect the personal information through filling in forms.
Additionally, this includes information you provide when you sign up for “our mailing list to get latest updates and news”. The information you give to us may include name, address, email, phone number, financial and credit card information.
Use of Information
The information will be utilised to helps us to understand your needs and provide you with efficient services tailored to your needs. We will use the information for the following reasons:
- We will provide the information to our Independent Panelist Solicitors, Independent Duty Solicitors and Independent Legal Advisors, who are selected by you or who may wish to provide you advice and assistance as an Independent Panelist Solicitors, Duty Solicitor or as a Legal Advisor.
- For Legalally’s internal record keeping and for regulatory compliance.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customise Legalally’s website according to your needs.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for further information, assistance, compliance and market research purposes. We may contact you by email, via your mobile device (including SMS) or mail.
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address, which is Legalally Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legalally will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or we are required to do so by law.