Forms Under Registered and Unregistered Land

ACD - Application for approval of a standard form

Use this form if you are a lending institution or acting on behalf of a lender and need to apply for approval of standard form of charge deed (also referred to as ‘mortgage deed’). This includes the allocation of the official Land Registry reference.

HC1 - Application for copies of historical edition(s) of the register / title plan

Use this form if you want to apply for a previous edition of the register or title plan.

Scroll to Top