Tier 2 Sponsorship License Application in the UK (For Employers only)
A Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence application allows UK companies to employ skilled people from outside the UK and EU to work in their organisation.
The Home Office fee depends on the type of business you have.
For small businesses* and charities, the Tier 2 sponsorship fee is £536.
For medium and large businesses, the Tier 2 sponsorship fee is £1476.
* a small business if the business annual turnover of £10.2 million and less than 50 employees.
It usually takes 2-3 months for a Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence to be considered and for the employer to appear on the Tier 2 list of licenced sponsors. If you are a genuine business and genuinely need migrant works from outside the UK then this is your route to hire people on Work Permits (Tier 2 General Visa)
Our Fee: £2,000
Want to know more about Innovator Visa? Simply book an appointment with us and Our English Lawyer will take you through with the whole process.
Why Legal Ally?
Legal Ally is an English Legal Firm of Solicitors based in London, United Kingdom and Client Facilitation Offices around the World. We have an experienced team of Immigration Solicitors and Barristers who know the UK immigration law and strive to provide reliable and pragmatic legal advice to our clients.
Our English Lawyers will help you to prepare your case, represent you at Home Office in the UK, and will guide you through with the whole process. Our Service is
- One-Stop-Shop for all your needs
- Complete Package for the whole process from Admissions to grant of Student Visa
- Your case is dealt with by experienced English Lawyers
- Discrete and confidential service
- Pay in two Instalments
- Fixed Fee no hidden charges.
- Offices in London, and Birmingham (UK), Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
- Consult in English, German, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, African, Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Pushtu, Chinese and many more.
Why Legal Ally?
One-Stop-Shop for all your needs
Complete Package for the whole process from Admissions to grant of Student Visa
Your case is dealt with by experienced English Lawyers
Discrete and confidential service
Pay in two Instalments
Fixed Fee no hidden charges.
Offices in London, and Birmingham (UK), Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
Consult in English, German, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, African, Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Pushtu, Chinese and many more.