Tier 4 Registered Sponsors: Complete List of UK’s Colleges and Universities for International Students.


All Tier 4 Student Visa (International Students), who would like to study in the UK must only enrol at the authorised colleges and the Universities under the UK’s Immigration Law.


Here is a list of all those Universities and Colleges in which an international student can apply for admission. These colleges and Universities are authorised by the Home Office to enrol international students and provide Confirmation of Acceptance (CAS) Letter. An international student must only enrol at the college or University which are on this list.

For more information on studying and working in the UK. Speak to one of our experienced Immigration Lawyer directly through your Mobile, Laptop and Tablets.

What would you do next?


Your Partner in the legal world!

Scroll to Top