Tier 4 Registered Sponsors

Do you want to study in the UK? Here is a complete list of schools, colleges and Universities (registered sponsors) where you can enrol as an international student. This list is valid from 5 July 2018 and produced by the Home Office.


For further advice and assistance, speak to our experienced and handpicked immigration lawyers instantly through Instant Access, Email and In-Person services for initial consultation.


Your partner in the legal world!

Scroll to Top